300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh in November 2018
Multiple dates from Wednesday, November 7th to Tuesday, December 4th
The divine land of Rishikesh and holistic art of Yoga have a long-lasting association between them. Located in the foothills of the Himalayas, the scared town is the homeland of the ancient science. Sages and saints have been seeking liberation by the bank of the sacred Ganges and on the thrilling Himalayan trails since the Vedic era. Multiple temples and ashrams surrounded by lakes and forests under the magical atmosphere of Rishikesh just steal one’s heart. This scintillating month of November, further refine your Yoga practices and take it to a higher level with 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh at Rishikul Yogshala.
Date: 07 Nov - 04 Dec 2018
Event Description: The traditional training of Yoga is month-long that promises to deliver a life-altering experience. The 300 Hour Yoga event is the final step towards achieving the ultimate goal of becoming a professional yogi.
• In-depth and a higher level training of Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga.
• Attain the practical training of Yoga according to the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali.
• Breathing-based training to understand the essence of breath in every aspect of life.
• A deeper training of Meditation for the unification of the mind, body, and soul to attain spiritual enlightenment.
• Improve Yoga poses and refine the body postures with intensive Adjustment and Alignment.
• Teachings of the Ayurvedic science and its healing effects.
• Understand the anatomy of the human body’s internal and external structure and the influence of Yoga practice on these.
• Shat Kriya’s six actions of internal cleansing.
• Self-practice and intense research on Yoga to attain the ideal qualities of a Yoga teacher.
• Ayurvedic cooking classes to continue with the sattvic lifestyle even after the completion of the training.
• Visits and excursions to various places of historical and spiritual importance.
Food and Accommodation: Rishikul Yogshala holds a sheer dedication towards providing its students a safe stay and healthy food. We offer extremely delicious nourishments that are equally salubrious for the health of the aspirants. While preparing the meals, our expert chefs keep proper care of the mind and body of the aspiring yogis. During the course of the training, you will be living in a large and airy room that is accommodated with all the modern basic amenities such as comfortable bed, TV, fan, geyser, etc. Some of the rooms come with an attached private balcony to enjoy the enchanting flow of the Ganges and the green beauty of the Himalayan hills.
Fee Details: USD 1650 for a shared room and USD 1800 for a private room.
About Rishikul Yogshala: One of the highly celebrated Yoga schools across the globe, Rishikul Yogshala is a Yoga Alliance affiliated institution committed to making the traditional Yoga accessible to each and every citizen on the planet. The Yogshala has a virtuous team of recognized Yoga faculty who guide their students in a proficient way. Yoga TTC, Yoga Retreat, Pranayama training, Meditation training, etc., are some of the many programs organized by the Rishikesh-headquartered school. The institute has its branches in six different countries including- India, Nepal, Thailand, Vietnam, Iran, and Mozambique.
More Information (Cork's RedFM is not responsible for external websites)
Jonk , Swargashram Ramjhula
The event runs from 12:00pm to 9:00am on the following dates.
Select a date to add this event to your calendar app.
- November 7th
- November 8th
- November 9th
- November 10th
- November 11th
- November 12th
- November 13th
- November 14th
- November 15th
- November 16th
- November 17th
- November 18th
- November 19th
- November 20th
- November 21st
- November 22nd
- November 23rd
- November 24th
- November 25th
- November 26th
- November 27th
- November 28th
- November 29th
- November 30th
- December 1st
- December 2nd
- December 3rd
- December 4th