Hero Products from the Pro Make Up Artist Kit
As a make up artist, I haul hundreds of products around with me, some which will seem obvious and others that you may never have guessed. Now I’m going to let you in on a little MUA secret and tell you why exactly I like it and what it can be used for.
This week, as promised, I am going to reveal another staple item from my professional kit.
*drumrolllllllllll* . . .It’s MAC Fix + Spray.
This little beauty is another multi use product and one that not a lot of people know what to actually do with. So what exactly is Fix + and why is is so great for a kit?
The common misconception is that this is simply a setting spray to hold your make up in place for longer. And it can keep your make up on longer just so long as you spray it over a powder. But you can also do a whole lot more with it.
Here are all the tasks this little bottle can do:
- You can use it dampen your sponge
- Use it to refresh the skin before moisturizer which will help the skin absorb moisturizer more effectively
- It’s great for cleaning under the eye or just for touch ups in general
- It’s full of antioxidants including caffeine which peps up tired skin – it’s actually amazing to keep in the fridge and spray on your face when you’re
- It finishes make up beautifully, removing all caked and powdery finish.
- And it’s fantastic for removing cake eyeliner
I love the fact that it’s moisturizing but is still non sticky unlike other fixing sprays on the market.
There you have it, my hero product of the week.