Rental Manager - Northgate Vehicle Hire - Cork
This is a very exciting opportunity for someone with a proven track record in the motor industry to take responsibility and manage a busy rental desk and workshop
Overview of role
- To ensure all daily rental operational processes are carried out effectively and rental best practices are adopted.
- Manage a team of diverse functions within the depot from Front of house to our Service team ensuring that Northgate deliver a first class customer service experience at all times
- To oversee the daily running of the Depot workshop and service department
- Health & Safety of the site (visitors, suppliers & employees) is paramount and a strong Health & Safety culture is developed and maintained to ensure the important part of our business is not compromised.
- Commercially aware of the target customer base that will include both business and retail sectors.
- To develop a healthy working environment to support the delivery of excellent customer service, development of employees to achieve the business targets and KPI’s.
- To ensure all group rental processes are adhered to.
- To provide support to the Operations Director in all areas where required, to achieve the business KPI’s & targets.
This is only a guide - there is so much more for the right candidate to join the team and make the role their own
Who are Northgate?
Northgate Ireland has been supplying and managing vehicles for businesses across Ireland for almost 17 years. We continue to grow and dominate the light commercial vehicle market with a fleet of approximately 4,500 vans and depots in Dublin, Cork, Limerick and a new depot opening soon in Galway
Our growing network of branches in Ireland and our sizeable fleet means we can get vehicles to customers quicker than any other light commerical vehicle supplier and we keep those vehicles on the road longer by minimising downtime. Our vehicle fleet is made up of light commericla vehicles (LCVs) from leading manufacturers including Mercedes Benz, Ford, Opel, Volkswagen and Peugeot.
What can Northgate offer you?
As well as a competitive remuneration package and extensive training - we offer the following benefits:
- 23 days annual leave - with another bonus day for your birthday!
- Company Pension plan
- Access to subsidised health care
- Life Assurance
- Generous Staff Discounts
- Key skills and experience - Critical for the role
- Proven track record in the automotive industry - this is essential
- Experience managing a diverse team of staff
- Be able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Highly IT literate
- Mechanical/Technical background
- Customer Service experience
To apply send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org