Restaurant Manager - The Brick Oven - Bantry
The Brick Oven & Mariner Music Venue, Bantry is looking for a full - time experienced restaurant manager to lead all aspects of our business which include lunch and dinner trade, a busy take away operation, private functions, bar and music venue.
This well established busy venue means to be successful in this role, you’ll need management skills and experience in both restaurant and or bar environments.
We’ll expect you to lead by example and uplift our staff during busy moments in our fast-paced environment.
Ultimately, you will ensure our restaurant runs smoothly and customers have pleasant dining experiences providing the best customer service.
- Oversee the dining room, check-in with customers and balance seating capacity.
- Have knowledge of all health and safety regulations to ensure compliance as well as stock control and ordering.
- Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operation.
- Management of the team will be important including being responsible for hiring, discipline and management of all staff.
- Respond to any function enquiries, plan and execute private events.
- Promote the brand through all online social media as well as in the local community through word-of-mouth and restaurant events.
Proven work experience as a restaurant manager, restaurant general manager, hospitality manager or similar role.
Familiarity with restaurant management software, reservation systems, back office systems, scheduling systems, excel, email, word, all social media.
Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
Salary : Negotiable depending on experience .
PLEASE EMAIL CV TO : BANTRYBAYMANAGER@OUTLOOK.IE