Deliveroo reveal most popular food spots by neighbourhood in Cork over lockdown!
Deliveroo have crunched the data and have revealed the most ordered food spots in different neighbourhoods around Cork city during lockdown!
Corkonians made a lot of sacrifices over peak lockdown but missing out on delicious food wasn’t one of them!
Here’s a picture of Lockdown Cork’s taste in takeaways, from Douglas to South Gate.
- Burritos were the most popular dish in Cork overall during Lockdown. However, the residents of South Gate take home the prize for eating the most burritos during this time, closely followed by the ravenous students of University College Cork. Lough Area might not have consumed the most burritos but they kept it spicy all throughout lockdown by ordering the most extra Jalapenos.
- Douglas, Dublin Hill, Frankfield and Maryborough all bucked the burrito trend by ordering tons of Roosters Piri Piri’s famous tender flame-grilled chicken.
- Montenotte’s go to comfort food during the long lockdown months was a classic cheese burger
- Shandon kept it classy by consuming more sushi during lockdown than any other community in Cork
- St Luke’s favourite restaurant during lockdown was Vegan-KO. We bet they did every single one of Joe Wicks PE lessons…
- Cork Central couldn’t keep the pizza cravings at bay with Oak Fire Pizza proving a popular choice for Corkonian city slickers
More from Entertainment
Big Brother star Nikki Grahame passes away aged 38
Former Big Brother star Nikki Grahame has died at the age of 38.
Wild Youth announce Irish & UK tour dates
Irish indie-poppers Wild Youth celebrate the release of their new EP Forever Girl by announcing their ten-date headline 2022 tour.
Prince Harry and Meghan announce their first Netflix series
The first Netflix show from Prince Harry and his wife Meghan's deal with Netflix will be a docuseries about the Invictus Games.
Friends reunion special to begin filming this week
The cast of Friends are finally reuniting on-screen as part of a reunion special from HBO Max, 17 years after the NBC sitcom’s series finale.
Irish Actor and Derry Girls Star lands leading role in Bridgerton
Irish actor Calam Lynch has been named as one of the new cast members for season two of the hit Netflix show Bridgerton.
RTE viewers in awe of First Dates Ireland contestant speaking openly about his life story
Cillian, 31-year-old Drummer and former model from Mayo spoke on last night's show about his struggles with alcoholism.