Here's Everything You Need To Know If You're Heading To Post Malone
If you're heading to Post Malone, here's everything you need to know!
SAINt JHN 18.30
TYLA YAHWEH 19.45
POST MALONE ON-STAGE 20.45
PLEASE NOTE TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
EARLY QUEUING WILL NOT BE PERMITTED.
IMPORTANT: NO QUEUING ALLOWED PRIOR TO GATES OPENING
NO overnight / early queuing allowed before the concerts.
If patrons do turn up they will be turned away at restricted area points around the Stadium.
Queuing in streets around the Stadium will cause disruption to local residents and we appeal to patrons to heed this advice and respect the community living in the vicinity of the stadium.
• All Under 16s attending the concert MUST be accompanied at all times by a parent or guardian over 18 years old.
• Under 14s are not permitted on the pitch.
• IMPORTANT: The promoter will have strict monitoring in place at all entrances and throughout the venue and will operate a Zero Tolerance policy and reserve the right to refuse admission without a refund to anyone who does not comply with the event age polices.
• Any adult accompanying an under 16 year old will be asked to sign an agreement to be responsible for them for the duration of the event and will be responsible for their wellbeing and safety so you will need to be with them for the duration of the event to guarantee this. An adult may only sign in for four minors.
Should you have any queries in advance regarding the policies or require any assistance please email the promoter: email@example.com
STRICT MONITORING will be in place at all entrances and throughout the venue and the promoter reserve the right to refuse admission or remove anyone from the venue without a refund anyone who is perceived to be intoxicated and or engaging in anti-social behaviour
• An Garda Síochána will operate a ZERO TOLERENCE approach to the possession and drinking of alcohol in public places.
• Please be advised alcohol drinking policies will be strictly enforced and it is concert goers responsibility to be able to lawfully prove their age to purchase alcohol
ACCEPTABLE VALID ID:
Official Garda Age Card - www.agecard.ie
Photo Driving Licence
THE RDS IS SITUATED IN A RESIDENTIAL AREA. WE WOULD APPEAL
TO ALL FANS TO RESPECT THE LOCAL COMMUNITY BY NOT LITTERING, NOT ENGAGING IN ANTI-SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR AND BY NOT PARKING ILLEGALLY.
RED ROUTE: Gold Circle, Anglesea Stand - Blocks C – E, Grandstand - Blocks F – J. ENTER VIA SIMMONSCOURT ROAD
YELLOW ROUTE: Pitch, Accessible Tickets. ENTER VIA MERRION ROAD
BLUE ROUTE: Pitch, Anglesea Stand - Blocks A – C, Grandstand - Blocks K – N. ENTER VIA ANGLESEA ROAD
IMPORTANT: Searching is a condition of entry to protect your safety and that of others. Strict security checks will be in operation. Due to increased security measures we strongly advise you allow sufficient time to get through security checks to gain entry to the venue in a safe and timely manner. No alcohol will be permitted into the concert venue.
• Patrons are especially advised not to bring backpacks or large handbags as you may be refused entry or experience delays on entry. A4 size bags or smaller will only be permitted. See www.mcd.ie for full details.
• There is NO cloakroom service available.
• Glass or cans, umbrellas, alcohol, garden furniture, selfie sticks, food or drink will not be permitted. (Full list of prohibited items on www.mcd.ie)
• No professional cameras or cameras with a detachable lens, video cameras & audio recording devices, iPads or GoPros.
Please plan and organise your transport. We encourage all fans to walk, bike, or use public transportation to the show. Download EvntzApp (www.evntz.app) for all the latest event transport information.
• If travelling by Dublin Bus to the event, it is strongly advised that you get off at the following Bus Stops:
• 415 Pembroke Road opposite Embassy of United States of America (routes serving this stop are 120, 18, 4, 7 and 7a)
• 483 Merrion Road opposite British Embassy (routes serving this stop are 4, 7 and 7A) For further information visit http://www.dublinbus.ie/
The DART service operates from the City Centre to Ballsbridge. Lansdowne Station and Sandymount Station are approximately a 5 minute walk from the RDS www.irishrail.ie
For Coach services and bookings download EvntzApp or go to www.evntz.app
For car parking info download EvntzApp or go to www.evntz.app. If you drive, please carpool. Allow at least an extra 2 hours travel time to and from the venue.
For any Customer Care or Accessible queries please contact MCD Productions in advance via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CREDIT CARD COLLECTIONS / GUEST LIST
RDS Main Hall off Merrion Road
More from Entertainment
Big Brother star Nikki Grahame passes away aged 38
Former Big Brother star Nikki Grahame has died at the age of 38.
Wild Youth announce Irish & UK tour dates
Irish indie-poppers Wild Youth celebrate the release of their new EP Forever Girl by announcing their ten-date headline 2022 tour.
Prince Harry and Meghan announce their first Netflix series
The first Netflix show from Prince Harry and his wife Meghan's deal with Netflix will be a docuseries about the Invictus Games.
Friends reunion special to begin filming this week
The cast of Friends are finally reuniting on-screen as part of a reunion special from HBO Max, 17 years after the NBC sitcom’s series finale.
Irish Actor and Derry Girls Star lands leading role in Bridgerton
Irish actor Calam Lynch has been named as one of the new cast members for season two of the hit Netflix show Bridgerton.
RTE viewers in awe of First Dates Ireland contestant speaking openly about his life story
Cillian, 31-year-old Drummer and former model from Mayo spoke on last night's show about his struggles with alcoholism.